Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Change the English text entered in textbox to other language using C#/ASP.Net

Change the English text entered in textbox to other language using C#/ASP.Net, jquery !


Introduction
 
In this article I will explain how to Change the English text entered in textbox to other language using Google Api in asp.net.
 
 
Description:
 
 
 Now I will explain In this article I will explain how to Change the English text entered in textbox to other language using Google Api in asp.net. To implement this one we need to write the code as shown below


English text entered in textbox to other language 
English
English to Tamil
English to Hindi
English to Kannada
English to MARATHI
English to MALAYALAM
English to GUJARATI
English to TELUGU



englishtootherLanguage




8 comments:

  1. Nice article! But I can't see the code here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to Change the English text entered in textbox to other language using asp.net. Kindly send the sample coding of the above conversion. Pls help..

    ReplyDelete
  3. where is the code?????? please mail me code for this

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Brilliant , But where is code and program please mail me

    praveen33.kpm@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very Brilliant, Where is the code , Please Mail me


    praveen33.kpm@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This article provides clear idea for the new viewers of
    blogging, that truly how to do running a blog.



    my page :: creative group

    ReplyDelete
  7. Did you know that Phen375 provides so much more
    than your common dietary tablet. Many firms have capitalized during this chance to monetize this, but
    at pick the consumer or their very own pockets. Next to shedding
    weight, here are additional effects essential to Phen375 fat burner like effectiveness of product, general safety and many more.


    Have a look at my homepage - phen375 reviews 2013 (www.youtube.com)

    ReplyDelete